The Daring Assignment
Published on… 26 September 2014
Published as… Erotic Romance
Victoria Bright’s Boom Baby Blast
1. One Random Fact: When I was a kid, I broke my leg ON Christmas on a scooter I got FOR Christmas. Crazy, right?
2. Fictional Character You’d Really Like to be: Probably Arianna Donatelli from my book, The Daring Assignment, mostly because I want Zane to myself!
3. Your Authorial Theme Song: Probably “Dance For You” by Beyonce. Because I write sexy things, the song makes me feel sexy!
4. Favorite Part of Being a Writer: Being able to fully engage my imagination and having it appreciated is definitely a big perk.
5. Name of Your First Pet (Can include family or significant others…): Midnight! He was a cute, puffy black poodle!
6. Music, Television or Silence While Writing: Music!
7. Early Riser or Night Owl: Night owl definitely!
8. Favorite Season: Spring
9. Did You Always Want to be a Writer: No. Writing is and will always be a hobby for me. The moment it feels like a job, it will no longer be fun!
About the Book
I didn’t mean to hurt anyone, especially him…
I was living the dream. I had a great career as a romance author, a successful boyfriend, and am the daughter to a New York power couple. With my standing, my family groomed me to be perfect. Despite having it all, something was missing in my life.
In an attempt to break away from my privileged, suffocating life, I was in pursuit of finding my own path to happiness. After my literary agent gave me a risky writing assignment, I set out to write a best-seller that took me completely out of my comfort zone and into the arms of another man. He was only supposed to be a research toy, falling in love wasn’t a part of the plan.
As I become tangled into a huge web of lies, I quickly find out that I have a life changing decision to make. Do I choose to continue living a life of comfort, stability, and misery or do I take a chance on the unknown to preserve my happiness?
Buy the Book at Amazon
About the Author
Victoria Bright is from a small town in North Carolina and currently resides in Greenville, South Carolina. You can usually find her hoarding bottles of Cool Blue Gatorade, playing The Sims when not writing, or obsessing over Camaros.