Published on… 7 August 2014
Published as… Paranormal Romance
Shelique Lize’s Boom Baby Blast
1. One Random Fact: I used to like drawing. I haven’t used that talent in a few years and miss it at times.
2. Fictional Character You’d Really Like to Be: lol, Sailor moon. I love how even though she’s scared of half of the monsters that attack, she still manages to push through her fears to protect those she cares about.
3. Your Authorial Theme Song: Wide awake- Katy Perry
4. Favorite Part of Being a Writer: My favorite part of being a writer is that I can watch the fictional universe I created and characters come to life right before my eyes. Day by day they grow and evolve into their own, lol.
5. Name of Your First Pet (Can include family or significant others…): Anaiah
6. Music, Television or Silence While Writing: Music, I love Calm, instrumental music while writing.
7. Early Riser or Night Owl: Night owl.
8. Favorite Season: I’m allergic to winter, lol. Summer all the way.
9. Did You Always Want to be a Writer: I always had a wild imagination and I wrote from when I was young but I was a closet writer. Publishing my work for the world to read was not a thought, up until 5 years ago.
About the Book
Justice Morel always had her life perfectly planned. Her goals were to graduate from the University with exceptional grades and get into the best law school Canada has to offer.
Then one day, Justice tried to kill herself. Well, not her technically. It may have been Justice Morel’s body, but those actions weren’t intentional and the suicidal thoughts were not hers. Or, so she keeps telling her therapist and family.
Justice is afraid she’s losing her mind and just wants to forget everything. But when her best friend is murdered, another one is being mind-screwed by a Vampyre, and her ex is back in town, looking as scrumptious as ever and very suspicious, maybe she isn’t all that crazy!
Just when she thinks that life couldn’t throw her anymore curve balls, Justice figures out that she is Vampyre Doll and there’s a vampyre who seems very familiar to her, but she can’t figure out from where.
Justice is suffocating and drowning in a dark world she’s been tossed into, forced to survive. It’s a world she never wanted to know about and would love to ignore, like it doesn’t exist. But, with every passing day, she’s pulled deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole, wishing for everything to go back to the way it was.
Buy the Book at Amazon
About the Author
Stay at home mother who loves to write about Vampires and the paranormal. Proud Canadian. Inspirational quotes keeps me positive. Music helps me to get away when I need too. I’m an ametuer photographer. Movie holic. Lactose intolerant but loves cheese pizza. Vampires and things of a sort I adore. Shopping is my therapy and i’m an Aries.